ONLINE SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
This Online service-level agreement (SLA) is a contract between Service Provider and the Clients/Customers that documents the services provided by the Service Provider and defines extents of the services provided by the provider is obligated to meet.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This document constitutes an Agreement between you and The Buucket having its registered office at “Baba Mohalla, Near Ziyarat Shareef, Bijbehara, Jammu & Kashmir 192124” (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), and owns and operates the Platform http://www.buucket.in/ (hereinafter referred to as “Platform”).
For the purpose of these Terms (“Terms”), wherever the context so requires,
- The term ‘You’ and ‘Service Provider’ shall mean the person accessing and using the platform to provide services to the Clients/Customers on the platform and who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- The terms ‘Party’ and ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer you as “Service Provider” and us as the “Company” individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- The terms “User” means any natural or legal person accessing or using your services through the platform provided by Us.
- General Terms and Conditions
The headings of each section in these Terms are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under these Terms in an orderly manner and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have legal or contractual value as the case may be.
The use of the Platform for providing services by you is solely governed by these Terms, and any modifications or amendments made thereto shall be made only by the Company from time to time, at its sole discretion. Using the platform to provide the services by you and an acceptance to these terms and conditions shall be deemed to signify your unequivocal acceptance of these Terms, and you are expressly agreeing to be bound by the same.
You unequivocally agree that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between You and the Company, and that You shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions as provided by the Company, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same.
You acknowledge and agrees that no physical signature is required to make these Terms binding on you and further acknowledge and agree that your acceptance shall be confirmed by you clicking the “I Accept” button on the platform.
- Account Registration and Usage
- You must register an account on the Platform (an “Account”)
- When you register on the Platform and set up your account, you must:
- provide accurate and complete information;
- promptly update your account information with any new information that may affect the operation of your Account;
- authorize the Company to make any inquiries we consider necessary or appropriate to verify your account information or the information you provide to us related to any Services you provide via the Platform; and
- acknowledge and accept any applicable policies, including but not limited to those pertaining to service quality, confidentiality, tutor integrity, anti-harassment and conflict of interest. You will not use false identities or impersonate any other person or use another account that you are not authorized to use.
- You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information. You agree not to disclose your Account information to any third party and that you are entirely and solely responsible for any and all activities or actions that occur pursuant to the use of your Account on the Platform, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account.
- You agree that you will not permit, enable, introduce or facilitate other persons to participate in providing services from your Account, including others who may be subject to an agreement that is the same or similar to this Agreement.
- Representations and Warranties
- You represent and warrant that you:
- have the requisite knowledge in providing the services related to website, online application & Mobile application development.
- will utilize Platform solely to provide the following Services:
- Website Design
- Website Hosting
- Website Support
- Website Maintenance
- Mobile application development.
- Online Application Hosting
- Video Hosting to The Client.
- Interactions with Users and Provision of Services
As a Service Provider providing the Services you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company acts as a technology service provider that facilitates the provision of Service Provider services to its Registered Users. The Company does not make editorial or managerial decisions concerning, or otherwise exercise control or supervision over your provision of the Services, and neither will the Company be held responsible for your failure to comply with applicable laws or regulations. Without limiting the terms of the “Limitation of Liability” section below, the Company is not responsible for the use or exchange of any information, files or goods between you and users of the Platform. Further, the Company does not control or is responsible for the truth, accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, quality, appropriateness, legality or applicability of anything said or written by you or users of the Platform, including, without limitation, the Services provided or other information made available through the Platform.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with users of the Platform. You understand that the company does not screen users of the Platform. Your use of the Platform and your provision of the Services is at your own risk and discretion and you, therefore, agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with users of the Platform and that you are solely responsible for, and agree to exercise caution, discretion, common sense and judgment in, using the Platform or providing the Services and disclosing information, including any personal information to users of the Platform, the provision of which is not required by your provision of the Services.
- The Service Provider may not Post, upload, display or otherwise make available content that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
- requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other Users of the Service;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” (or “spamming”, “phishing”, “trolling” or similar activities);
- promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libellous or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or another illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- provides information or data the Service Provider does not have a right to make available under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to “scroll” faster than other Users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users or disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission; and
- publicises or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- The Company reserves the right to evaluate your compliance with the Platform’s rules and policies and this Agreement. If you believe that a user of the Platform or another Service Provider has violated the law or is defrauding, threatening or otherwise endangering anyone, you should immediately notify us for assistance.
- You will promote Company’s Services on various social media platforms, blogs and e-mails etc.
- You will comply with all applicable local, state and central laws in India and regulations in connection with your provision of the Services.
- You are solely responsible for the content of the communications, assistance and direction that you provide as part of the Services.
- You will not use the Platform or provide the Services in any manner that harasses a user of the Platform or another Service Provider or could otherwise interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of the Platform. You will respect the privacy of users of the Platform and will not use the Platform for unwelcome, rude or abusive communications or in any other disrespectful or detrimental manner, as determined by the company in its sole discretion.
- You will neither use the Platform to invite a user to meet in person nor may you provide the Services to a user of the Platform outside of the Platform or pursuant to your provision of the Services.
- The Service Provider shall be entitled to receive an advance payment of 25% of the total amount.
- The payment shall be pre-determined under this agreement and the parties have a right to review and revise the commission rate on a quarterly/yearly basis and the same shall be communicated via email.
- All payments to the Service Provider shall be remitted into the bank account details provided by the Service provider at the time of acceptance of the Terms herein.
- The Service Provider will be subject to all government taxes, bank charges, fees, discounts, and other applicable charges during the transfer of payment.
- Payments are subject to any Penalty Costs that may be incurred as a result of; being late, unfinished sessions, or a “no show” for any previously scheduled Service Provider session.
- No Endorsement
You acknowledge and agree that the Company does not endorse the Platform or any user of it and that the Company will not be responsible for any damages or harm which results from your interactions, or those of anyone else, with users of the Platform. By providing the Services by way of the Platform, you agree as follows:
- any legal remedy or liability that you or such third party seek to obtain for the actions or omissions of the user of the Platform will be limited to a claim against such user who caused you, or such third party, harm; and
- you will not attempt to impose liability on or seek any legal remedy from the company with respect to such actions or omissions.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your violation of this Agreement, your provision of the Services, and any claim made by a third party as a result of your provision of the Services, including any claim alleging your infringement upon the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights of such third party.
- Limitation of Liability
THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR PROVISION OF THE SERVICES, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH USERS OF THE PLATFORM OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Prohibited Activities
The Company reserves the right to investigate, suspend and/or terminate the Service Provider account if the Service Provider has misused the Service or behaved in a manner the Company regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur off the Service, but involve Users of the Service or information obtained through the Service. The following is a non-exclusive list of actions and activities that the Service Provider is not permitted to engage in while availing of the Service:
- impersonate any person or entity;
- solicit money from any User(s) in excess of amounts already paid/agreed to be paid by Users, or in excess of amounts listed on Platform for the Service in question;
- Offer money to any User, for any reason whatsoever without the express knowledge and consent of the Company;
- post any content that is prohibited by these Terms or any applicable law currently in force;
- stalk or otherwise harass any person;
- express or imply that any statements the Service Provider makes are endorsed by the Company without the Company’s specific prior written consent;
- illegally use the Service or to commit an illegal act;
- access the Service in a jurisdiction in which it is illegal or unauthorized;
- ask or use Users to conceal the identity, source, or destination of any illegally gained money or products;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents;
- collect Usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service;
- email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service (either directly or indirectly through use of third-Party software);
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service, without the Company’s prior written authorization;
- use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Company or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, Service mark, logo or slogan of the Company) to direct any person to any other Platform for any purpose;
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service any software used on or for the Service, or cause others to do so;
- post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Service other than solely in connection with the Service Provider use of the Service in accordance with these Terms.
- Amendments/Modifications to Service
The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform or Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The Service Provider agrees and acknowledges that the Company shall not be liable to the Service Provider or to any third Party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service, even if the same should lead to loss of profits, damage, injury, etc to the Service Provider. To protect the integrity of the Service, the Company reserves the right to block Service Providers from certain IP addresses from accessing the Service, at any time and in its sole discretion.
- You agree that the Service Provider shall terminate Agreement upon payment only for any outstanding and unpaid earned Fees (net of any Penalty Costs) and you agree that no additional advance notice or fees in lieu of notice are required in the event of such termination at any time without notice or any further payment, including upon your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time in your sole discretion upon providing Thirty (30) calendar days or the time mutually decided by the Parties, notice of your intention to do so. Upon receipt of such notice, the Company may waive notice in which event this Agreement shall terminate immediately.
- Intellectual Property and Proprietary Rights
- The Service Provider is aware that the Company owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Platform and Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, Service marks, copyrights and other property rights related thereto. The Platform and Service contain the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of the Company and its licensors, and the Service Provider agrees not to copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, Service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the Company, or if such property is not owned by the Company, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. The Service Provider agrees to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
- The Service Provider is aware that for availing of the Service, the Service Provider will be required to upload on the Platform images and descriptions of all Services the Service Provider wishes to sell through the Platform. The Service Provider is further aware that the same will be visible to and accessible by all Users of and visitors to the Platform, and that the Company has no control over their actions, and will not be liable in any manner should any such User or visitor infringe on the intellectual property of the Service Provider by accessing/misusing / copying/using / creating derivative works from said Service listings, and the Service Provider hereby expressly agrees that the Company shall have no liability for the same, and further agrees not to involve the Company in any resulting legal proceedings, and expressly agrees to indemnify the Company and reimburse the Company for any expenses incurred in this respect.
- The Service Provider expressly agrees and accepts that the intellectual property of the Service Provider is required to be displayed on the Platform in the form of Service listings, and the Service Provider does hereby expressly authorise the Company and the Platform to use the same in this connection, and also expressly agree to continue to allow the Company to do so, without the Company ever being required to pay any manner of a license, fee or amount in this respect, for any such incidental usage. The Service Provider further agrees and hereby expressly authorises the Company to continue to display said Service listings of the Service Provider even after the Service Provider has stopped supplying the same, and even if the Service Provider has deleted the account assigned to the Service Provider and has stopped availing of the Service. If the Service Provider does not agree to these provisions, then the Service Provider is not authorised to use the Platform or avail of the Service.
- Confidentiality and Proprietary Information Agreement
In consideration of your engagement as a Service Provider, you further agree and covenant as follows:
- is or becomes public other than through a breach of this Agreement;
- is known to you prior to the date of this Agreement and with respect to which you do not have any obligation of confidentiality; or
- is required to be disclosed by law, whether under an order of a court or government tribunal or other legal processes, provided that you inform the Company of such requirement insufficient time to allow the Company to avoid such disclosure by you.
- You shall return or destroy, as directed by the Company, Confidential Information, Proprietary Property and any other property upon request by the Company at any time. You shall certify, by way of affidavit or statutory declaration, that all such Confidential Information, Proprietary Property or Company’s property has been returned or destroyed, as applicable.
Engagement with the Company as a Service Provider (“Engagement”) may give you access to proprietary and confidential information belonging to us, our users and others (the proprietary and confidential information are collectively referred to in this Agreement as “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes but is not limited to marketing plans, proposals, contracts, technical and/or financial information, databases, software and know-how. All Confidential Information remains the confidential and proprietary information of the Company. You may in the course of the Engagement conceive, develop or contribute to material or information related to the Business of the Company, including, without limitation, software, technical documentation, ideas, inventions (whether or not patentable), hardware, know-how, marketing plans, designs, techniques, documentation and records, regardless of the form or media, if any, on which such is stored (referred to in this Agreement as “Proprietary Property”). Company shall exclusively own, and you do hereby assign to Company, all Proprietary Property which you conceive, develop or contribute to in the course of the Engagement and all intellectual and industrial property and other rights of any kind in or relating to the Proprietary Property, including but not limited to all copyright, patent, trade secret and trademark rights in or relating to the Proprietary Property. Material or information conceived, developed or contributed to by you outside work hours on Company’s platform or through the use of Company’s property and/or assets shall also be Company’s Property and be governed by this Agreement if such material or information relates to the Business of the Company. You shall keep full and accurate records accessible at all times to Company relating to all Proprietary Property and shall promptly disclose and deliver to Company all Proprietary Property.
You shall, both during and after the Engagement, keep all Confidential Information and Proprietary Property confidential and shall not use any of it except for the purpose of carrying out authorized activities on behalf of the Company. You may, however, use or disclose Confidential Information which:
- You covenant and agree not to make any unauthorized use whatsoever of or to bring onto Company’s Platform for the purpose of making any unauthorized use whatsoever of any trade secrets, confidential information or proprietary property of any third party, including without limitation any trade-marks or copyrighted materials, during the course of the Engagement.
- At the reasonable request of Company, you shall do all reasonable acts necessary and sign all reasonable documentation necessary in order to ensure Company’s ownership of the Proprietary Property, Company’s property and all intellectual and industrial property rights and other rights in the same, including but not limited to providing to Company written assignments of all rights to Company and any other documents required to enable Company to document rights to and/or register patents, copyrights, trade-marks, industrial designs and such other protections as Company considers advisable anywhere in the world.
- You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive all moral rights you may now or in the future have in any Proprietary Property.
- You agree that you will if requested from time to time by Company, execute such further reasonable agreements as to confidentiality and proprietary rights as Company or the users may reasonably require to protect Confidential Information or Proprietary Property.
- Regardless of any changes in position, fees or otherwise, including, without limitation, termination of the Engagement, unless otherwise stipulated pursuant to the terms hereof, you will continue to be subject to each of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other(s) executed pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
- You agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach by Company of this Agreement will be limited to monetary damages and in case of any breach by Company of this Agreement or any other agreement between you and Company, you will not make any claim in respect of any rights to or interest in any Confidential Information or Proprietary Property.
- You acknowledge that the services provided by you to Company under this Agreement are unique. You further agree that irreparable harm will be suffered by Company in the event of your breach or threatened breach of any of his or her obligations under this Agreement and that Company will be entitled to seek, in addition to any other rights and remedies that it may have at law or equity, a temporary or permanent injunction restraining you from engaging in or continuing any such breach hereof. Any claims asserted by you against Company shall not constitute a defence in an injunction action, application or motion brought against you by Company.
- The Service Provider is aware that the Platform may contain or provide advertisements and/or promotions offered by third Parties and links to other Platforms or resources. The Service Provider acknowledges and agrees that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external Platforms or resources and that the Company does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, statements, advertising, goods or Services, or other materials on or available from such Platforms or resources. Service Provider correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third Parties found in or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or Services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the Service Provider and such third Party. The Service Provider further acknowledges and agrees that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, information, statements, advertising, goods or Services or other materials available on or through any such Platform or resource.
- The Service Provider further agrees that in the event of the Service Provider providing the Users of the Platform with a link to a Platform owned/operated by the Service Provider, the Service Provider shall be solely liable for the same, and hereby agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company from the claims of any individual with regard to the same. Further, the Service Provider shall not be authorised to provide the Users of the Platform with a link to any Platform or domain wherein Services are being sold, whether or not such Platform is owned/operated by the Service Provider, and whether or not such Platform is in competition with the Platform, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Complete Agreement. There are no oral representations, understandings or agreements with the Company or any of its officers, directors or representatives covering the same subject matter as this Agreement. This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive statement and expression of the agreement between you and the Company and of all of the terms of this Agreement, and it cannot be varied, contradicted or supplemented by evidence of any prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements. This Agreement may not be later modified except by a further writing signed by the Company, and no term of the Agreement may be waived except by writing signed by the party waiving the benefit of such terms.
- The satisfaction of all claims. The terms set out in this Agreement, provided that such terms are satisfied by the Company, are in lieu of (and not in addition to) and in full satisfaction of any and all other claims and entitlements which you have or may have upon the termination of this Agreement and the compliance by the Company with these terms will affect a full and complete release of Company from any and all claims which you may have for whatever reason or cause in connection with this Agreement and the termination of it. In agreeing to the terms set out in this Agreement, you specifically agree to execute and will deliver, upon request, a release if, as and when requested by Company upon the termination of this Agreement.
- No Waiver. No waiver by the parties hereto of any default or breach of any term, condition or covenant of this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent default or breach of the same or any other term, condition or covenant contained herein.
- Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors and assigns including, without limitation, any successor of the Company by way of voluntary dissolution, reorganization, merger, consolidation or transfer of assets of the Company.
- Severability. If any of the covenants contained in this Agreement shall be held unenforceable or, with respect to Section 5, unreasonable by reason of the area, duration or type or scope of service covered by the said covenant, then the applicable covenant shall be given effect in such reduced form as may be decided by any court of competent jurisdiction. If notwithstanding the foregoing, any clause or any portion of any such covenant should be unenforceable or be declared invalid for any reason whatsoever, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining portions of the covenants and such unenforceable or invalid portions shall be severable from the remainder of this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall in all respects be constructed according to the laws of India applicable therein.
- Dispute Resolution: It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation and performance of the Terms and any disputes arising here from will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism.
- Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed hereinbelow;
- Arbitration. In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be Jammu & Kashmir, India.
- The Parties expressly agree that the Terms and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India and that the Courts at Jammu & Kashmir, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.
- Your Understanding. You recognize and agree that you have read and understood this Agreement and that you have received an adequate explanation as to the nature and scope of its contents. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement entails important obligations and that, if necessary, you have had adequate opportunity to seek independent legal counsel before signing this Agreement.